2017 The Year of Abundant Harvest.
Prayers and Declaration
2017 is my Year of Abundant Harvest. In the Year 2017, the Word of the Lord will not depart from my mouth, but I will meditate on it day and night to observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then I will make my way prosperous and I will have good success.
Father, I thank You for Your wisdom in creating the angels and for Your willingness to send them into service –and into battle- on my behalf. Forgive me for any negative confessions or declarations that may have unleashed demons over my harvest, and help me speak words unto which Your angels can hearken in the Name of Jesus.
Father, give me a discerning spirit that senses the presence of angels and Your unction to release them into the harvest or any other situation in my life. Open my eyes to the angelic realm so I can cooperate more fully with Your work here on earth, and help me not to neglect the ministry of angels.
I release angels of abundant harvest and prosperity into my life right now in the name of Jesus. I welcome the ministry of harvesting angels into my life and finances. I thank You for an open heaven over me where angels are ascending and descending and intervening in the affairs of my life for Your glory.
Lord, loose Your warring angels to war against any enemy that that is working to steal my harvest. Release them now in the Name of Jesus to bind the strongman, to root out thieving demons, and to otherwise thwart the weapons the enemy is forming against my harvest.
- Thank You Father that You hear my petitions and declarations. Thank You for releasing the angels of abundant harvest. Thank You for the protection Your angels offer me. Thank You for Your great love for me in the Most Holy and Precious Name of Jesus.
- As I meditate on Your Word day and night and I am careful to do all it says, I proclaim and prophesy that I will prosper and find good success (Joshua 1:8).
- Father, I am not afraid because You are with me. I am not dismayed or anxious because You are my God. You will strengthen me. You will help me. You will uphold me with Your righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10).
- Father, You delight Yourself in the prosperity of Your servant. I declare that I am Your servant and therefore You delight in my prosperity (Psalm 35:27)
- Father, let my vats overflow with new wine and oil (Joel 2:24)
Lord, I thank You for peace within my walls and prosperity within my palace (Psalm 122:7)
- I thank You, Lord, that Your favour rests upon me and surrounds me like a shield (Psalm 5:12)
- Your Word says You want me to prosper and be in good health even as my soul prospers. I decree and declare that my soul prospers as I delight myself in Your Word (3 John 2).
- Lord, You supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19)
- All nations will call me blessed, and I will be a delightful land (Malachi 3:12).
- I declare and decree that I am rich through Christ Jesus’ poverty (2 Corinthians 8:9).
- Lord, thank You for bringing me into a good land, where there is no scarcity or lack (Deuteronomy 8:7-9).
- As I embrace Your Word, I declare that I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. My leaves do not fade, and I bring forth fruit in its season. Everything I put my hand to, prospers (Psalm 1:3).
- Lord, release the wealth of the wicked into my hands. Help my store up an inheritance for my children’s children (Proverbs 13:22).
- I declare that I have given and I continue to give, and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. I have an abundance and I live in the overflow (Luke 6:38).
- Because I give in obedience to the Lord’s directives, the floodgates of heaven are opened over me and I am receiving a blessing that I cannot contain (Malachi 3:10).
- I am blessed coming in and I am blessed going out. I am the head and not the tail. I am above and not beneath (Deuteronomy 28: 2-14).
- Lord, lead me into the land flowing with milk and honey (Exodus 3:8).
- Jesus has redeemed me from the curse of lack and poverty and want and failure. I am blessed in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:13).
- Father, because I seek first the Kingdom of God and Your righteousness, everything else I need is added to me (Matthew 6:33).
- I declare that I receive riches and honour, enduring riches and righteousness (Proverbs 8:18).
- Father, I declare that You are Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord my provider (Genesis 22:14).
- Lord, I proclaim, prophesy and declare that You have given me the power and the ability to create wealth to establish Your covenant here on earth (Deuteronomy 8:18).
- Father, I declare that You are El Shaddai, the God of more than enough. Because I fear You and delight greatly in Your commandments, wealth and riches are in my house, and my children (Psalm 112:1-3).
- Lord, Your blessings upon my life make me rich. You do not add sorrow with it (Proverbs 10:22).
- I love wisdom and I inherit substance; therefore my treasuries are filled (Proverbs 8:21).
- I honour the Lord with my wealth and my substance, therefore my barns are filled to overflowing, and my presses burst with new wine (proverbs 3:10).
- Lord, I believe Your prophets and I prosper (2 Chronicles 20:20).
Lord, I am Your servant who delights in fearing Your name. Prosper me (Nehemiah 1:11).
- I declare, decree, proclaim and prophesy that all grace abounds towards me, that I have all sufficiency in all things and that I abound unto every good work (2 Corinthians 9:8).
- The God of heaven prospers me (Nehemiah 2:20).
- The Lord my God will make my way prosperous in all my ways (Isaiah 48:15).
- Lord, give me land for my inheritance (Psalm 37:29).
- Father, I than You that You reward me because I diligently seek You (Hebrews 11:6).
- Lord, anoint my head with oil, and let my cup over flow (Psalm 23: 5).
- Father, bring me into a wealthy place, bring me into a place of abundance (Psalm 66:12).
- Father, let Your showers of blessing come upon my life (Ezekiel 34:26).
- Lord, let me lay gold as dust (Job 22: 22-25).
- Lord, let me have plenty of silver (Job 28:1).
- Father, command Your blessing upon my storehouse, upon my barns and upon the work of my hand (Deuteronomy 28:8).
- Father, I declare, decree, proclaim and prophesy that my sons are flourishing in their youth like well-nurtured plants, and my daughters are like graceful pillars fashioned after the similitude of a palace (Psalm 144:12).
- Lord, I declare and proclaim that my barns be full and overflowing; my sheep bring forth thousands and ten thousands; my oxen are strong to labour, and there is no outcry on my street (Psalm 144:13-14)
- Lord, I thank You because as I seek You, You are releasing great riches and honour unto me (2 Chronicles 18:1).
- I declare that the plowman overtakes the reaper in my life, and the treader of grapes the sower of the seed, and I live in continual abundant harvest (Amos 9:13).
In the Name of Jesus, I break, bind and destroy every enemy assignment against my finances, my health, my career, my studies and my walk with Jesus.
I break every and any curse of sabotage, poverty, lack, debt, and failure in the name of Jesus. I bind the hand of the thief over my life in the Name of Jesus.
In the name of Jesus, I rebuke and drive out spirits of the cankerworm, palmerworm, caterpillar, and locusts that would seek to eat up my blessings.
Let every hole in my bag, every hole in my purse, every hole in my wallet, every hole in my pockets and every hole in my bank accounts be blocked and closed, in the Name of Jesus. Father, I ask that you rebuke the devourer for my sake according to Your Word in the Most Holy and Precious name of Jesus.
My prayer is that 2017 will be Your Best Year YET!
With every blessing,