As a Church, we are prioritising your spiritual and physical health, and your overall well-being during this pandemic.
In light of global precautions for the COVID-19 Coronavirus, and to ensure we are adhering to the direction of our leading health and government authorities, effective immediately, all church activities and gatherings, including Sunday Services and Tuesday Bible Study will now take place online, via live streaming on Facebook Live and zoom.
The pastors are actively monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus developments as it relates to the health and well-being of our members. For more information on the Government guidelines please click on this link.
Sunday Worship Services Online
Join us every Sunday for our Worship Services via Livestream on Zoom @ 11 AM BST. The Zoom login details have been circulated via email and through our various WhatsApp groups.
We also invite you to stay connected with other believers in the NCC Wallington family by subscribing to, and joining our free digital platform:
- Facebook: Facebook.com/NCCWallington
While we are at home during the lockdown, your mental well-being as a member of NCC Wallington is a priority of the pastors.
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
You may feel bored, frustrated or lonely. You may also be low, worried or anxious, or concerned about your finances, your health or those close to you. It’s important to remember that it is OK to feel this way and that everyone reacts differently. Remember, this situation is temporary and, for most of us, these difficult feelings will pass. Staying at home may be difficult, but you are helping to protect yourself and others by doing it.
The tips and advice here are things you can do now to help you keep on top of your mental wellbeing and cope with how you may feel while staying at home. Make sure you get further support if you feel you need it.
- Find out about your employment and benefits rights. If you have not already, talk with your employer about working from home, and learn about your sick pay and benefits rights.
- Plan practical things. Work out how you can get any household supplies you need. You could try asking church members, neighbours, family friends, or find a delivery service.
- Stay connected with others. Maintaining healthy relationships with people you trust is important for your mental wellbeing. Think about how you can stay in touch with our church family, friends and family while you are all staying at home – by phone, messaging or video calls. Join our Online Sunday Services and our Zoom Tuesday Bible studies.
- Talk about your worries. While we encourage you to stay in faith and not to act out of fear or panic, it’s normal to feel a bit worried, scared or helpless about the current situation. Remember: it is OK to share your concerns with others you trust. The pastors are here to help you at this stop.
- Look after your body. Our physical health has a big impact on how we feel. At times like these, it can be easy to fall into unhealthy patterns of behaviour that end up making you feel worse. Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals, drink enough water and exercise regularly.
- Stay on top of difficult feelings. Concern about the coronavirus outbreak is perfectly normal. However, some people may experience intense anxiety that can affect their day-to-day life. Try to focus on the things you can control, such as how you act, who you speak to and where you get information from.
- Do not stay glued to the news. Try to limit the time you spend watching, reading or listening to coverage of the outbreak, including on social media, WhatsApp, and think about turning off breaking-news alerts on your phone.
- Carry on doing things you enjoy. Make an effort to focus on your favourite hobby if it is something you can still do at home. If not, picking something new to learn at home might help. There are lots of free tutorials and courses online, and people are coming up with inventive ways to do things.
- Think about your new daily routine. Life is changing for a while and you are likely to see some disruption to your normal routine. Think about how you can adapt and create positive new routines and set yourself goals.
- Read your bible and pray. The Lord keeps in perfect peace those whose minds are stayed on Him. (Isaiah 26:3) The Passion Translation says, “Perfect, absolute peace surrounds those whose imaginations are consumed with you; they confidently trust in you.”
- Look after your sleep. Good-quality sleep makes a big difference to how we feel, so it’s important to get enough. Try to maintain your regular sleeping pattern and stick to good sleep practices.
- Keep your mind active. Read, write, play games, do crosswords, complete sudoku puzzles, finish jigsaws, or try drawing and painting.
Explosive Blessings Are Coming Your Way![Ephesians 3:20] God will do exceedingly, abundantly above all that you ask or think. Because you honour Him, His blessings will chase you down and overtake you. You will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to you. I declare that you are surrounded by God’s favour. I declare that explosive blessings are coming your way. It will happen suddenly!
I Hear The Sound Of Abundance!
In the midst of the current sexual scandals, political crisis and upheaval engulfing the nations of the world, I hear the sound of abundance. “And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19, NIV).
1 Kings 18:41 (NKJV) Then Elijah said to Ahab, “Go up, eat and drink; for there is the sound of abundance of rain.”
But why would God provide for you? Read more……
Pick It Up – It Belongs To You!
WHAT would you do if US$69 million was sitting in your loft?
Well, on November 11th, 2010, a Chinese vase sold at auction for US$69 million! And…wait for it, the urn had been sitting in the loft in a house owned by a brother and sister in Pinner, a suburb of London, England, for years! It was only discovered during a routine house clearance. The brother and sister were stunned when it sold for a world-record-breaking US$69 million! Read more…
46 Ways Kids Can Help Around the House.
Chores are a hot topic in parenting circles today. Most of us grew up doing some sort of chores around the house, but in today’s families, that is happening less and less.
In this article, Ziglar Family team member Jenifer Truitt shares some research and data to support the idea that doing chores is actually good for kids in the long run and suggests age-appropriate tasks for you to consider implementing with your own children.
Take the lid off your potential. Be the best you can be!
Because 'impossibility' is nothing!
Each one of us has tons of potential locked up within us. No matter the circumstances of our birth. And regardless of our current circumstances! Everyone. You included But you already knew that! Right?
why I can confidently say that you already have everything you need to either succeed or achieve greater success!
Yes, you do! Read more