Building Fund Raising Appeal
We currently meet at Wilson’s School in Wallington, and have met here for over 8 years. While the premises are comfortable and have ample car parking, there are several limitations on our use, which have ultimately affected our growth.
Because of limitations on our use of the premises,
- Lack of storage space means we move our equipment into storage after every meeting. This has understandably affected the life span of our equipment.
- Our midweek services hold at a different venue – Methodist Church Hall Beddington Gardens.
- Our quarterly prayer vigils hold elsewhere – St Michael’s Church Hall.
- We are unable to hold New Year’s Eve services.
- We are unable to leave our banners out during the week.
- We are unable to implement our ideas for social transformation including Coffee Morning, Food Bank, Soup Kitchen as well as a Breakfast and After School Club.
We are hoping to raise £750,000 through various initiatives and asking that you give generously.
Somebody once said
Grudge giving says, ” I have to.”
Duty giving says, “I ought to.”
thanks giving says, “I want to.”
Please support us generously.
- Please support us by donating through our PayPal account on our website.
Every donation will be thankfully acknowledged.
With every blessing!