FREE WELFARE BENEFIT ADVICE
Are you claiming all the benefits you are entitled to?
New Covenant Church Wallington is offering a Benefit Advice Service for all residents of Roundshaw and Wallington Area.
The advice is Free, Confidential and Impartial
Provided by the Welfare Benefit Advisor from Croydon Council.
The service provided includes:
- General Benefits Check to maximise income
- Universal Credit [UC]
- Disability Living Allowance [DLA]
- Employment and Support Allowance [ESA]
- Jobseekers Allowance [JSA]
- Housing Benefit
- Tax Credit
- Assistance with Benefit Applications including form filling
- We also provide assistance with issues such as;
back-payments, over-payments, reconsideration’s and appeals which includes representation at independent tribunals.
Come it’s Free!!!
Session Meetings held on the last Saturday of Every Month
Commencing on: Last Saturday of every month from 2017
Time of Session: From 6pm – 8pm
Roundshaw Community Hall, 2 Handley Road,
Wallington, SM6 9GT
Adviser Contact Number: 07775 824 840
Matthew 17.20 “Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘move from here to there’, and it will move. Noting will be impossible for you”